Added the Flash Applications sections to my site finally, giving the two Flash games I built in college (and can still find) a place to live. I also added a section within the account section to register FFXI characters to one's account.
I've also noticed that there's already four bots signed up on my site, I'm figuring next implementation should be some CAPTCHA control on registration.
The other day I went Geocaching at a local park. It was a rather fun enterprise to undertake. Once it begins warming up more I'll head out to try some more adventuring around town with it.
On an unrelated note, updating the BIOS firmware to 205 has fixed the missing keystrokes issue that has been plaguing my new laptop. Yay for not needing to RMA it.
After a day and half of tweaking the HTML and CSS of the site, I can now legitimately link to the W3C's images promoting both XHTML 1.0 and CSS 3.0 compatibility.
I also added some BBcode style editing to the news/comments section.
So it seems my 1 week contract is up, though I only started on Tuesday. Most of the bugs were easy, the biggest issue was the server's inability to realize DST has happened, causing all my datetime calculations to seizure.
I've been updating the site, migrating my FFXI web app stuff into this site, which went alot smoother than I anticipated. Been doing most of the work while on the VIA train, yay for free (meh) interwebs! As well as some at work, using my iPhone's internet tethering. I'm just making a few graphical tweaks to the FFXI section, then it'll be 'done', until I get around to developing one of the other apps for it. I also noticed, while checking my site on my 1280x1024 XP machine at work, that I really need tofix the low res version of the site. I think I'll try reducing the font size slightly on screens LTE 1280 wide.
The album also needs a delete feature, so I can remove that duplicate phot of Peaches.
The compilation of the videos I recorded with my iPhone, from when Seaworld visited the building I was working in when doing my contract with myTravel. Right-click and save as this link.
I had to use Premiere Pro to splice them all together, and to fix for the fact that I took the videos in portrait, making them taller than they are wide. Which caused most PC apps to display them sideways.
Finished the basic front-end of the album section. It displays the images and supports filtering by a single tag. All tags associated with currently visible files are listed in alphabetical order on the right side. The detal view o images shows the dimensions of the original, as well as the camera model and upload/taken dates. The current administration section has an automated system for batch image uploads. During upload the current tags attached to the images are extracted to be put into the database to track the tags visible to users.
The next steps for the album app will be adding a more robust administration, which will allow editing the uploaded image information. Perhaps later an option for allowing comments on images.
The site is getting a facelift, new layout and backend controls. Check back soon.
Best viewed in the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Internet explorer 9. At a resolution of 1280 or wider.